Senior Patent Researcher
- M.S. Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Yale University, New Haven, CT
- M.S. Theoretical Physics (U.S. equivalent), Moscow State University, Russia
- 17+ years of experience in searching patents and non-patent literature world-wide including patent analytics, design patent searches, patentability searches, invalidity/inter-parte reexamination searches, clearance/FTO studies, technology transfer, landscape studies, etc.
- Former USPTO examiner with 14+ years of experience in examining patent applications in wireless communications, computer networks, software/hardware, computer network architecture and related fields. Issued well over 2,000 office actions.
- 4+ years of patent prosecution experience in blockchain technologies, cryptocurrency, network security and related fields.
- 13+ years of experience as an Electrical Engineer supervising numerous technical projects, including design, development, testing, and QA of state-of-the-art computer software and circuits. Hands-on experience in computer, network and IP security related fields.
Blockchain technologies, cryptocurrency, network security, digital circuit design, streaming audio/video, wireless communications, computer networks, software/hardware, computer network architecture/design, , design, development, testing, and QA of state-of-the-art computer software and circuits, process automation, etc.