Senior Patent Researcher
- B.S. Electrical Engineering, Howard University
- MBA, University of Baltimore
- 20+ years of experience in searching patents and non-patent literature world-wide including patentability searches, invalidity/inter-parte reexamination searches, clearance/FTO studies, landscape studies, etc.
- Former USPTO examiner with 11+ years of experience in examining patent applications related to telecommunications, wireless networks, radio frequency systems, microwave systems, and GPS
- 5 years of experience as a telecommunications engineer for a multi-national telecom company
Telecommunications, wireless communications, network security, antenna systems, fiber optics, TCP/IP, EHERNET, computer networks, radio frequency systems, microwave systems, GPS, CDMA, GSM, LTE, LTE-A, UMTS, HSPA, WLAN, 5G, NFC/Bluetooth, WIMAX, etc.