Senior Patent Researcher
- B.S. Electrical and Biomedical Engineering with high honors, WB University of Technology (India)
- L.L.B. Bachelor of Laws with specialization in Intellectual Property from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)
- L.L.M. Master of Laws in Intellectual Property Law, George Washington University
- Registered Indian Patent Attorney
- Graduate level program in Business Analytics and Artificial Intelligence, Virginia Tech
- 10+ years of experience in searching patents and non-patent literature world-wide including patentability searches, design patent searches, invalidity/inter-parte reexamination searches, collection/landscape studies, clearance/FTO searches, etc.
- Worked for a multinational semiconductor device manufacturing corporation.
- Worked as an associate for a patent law firm. Experience includes legal research, patent research, drafting memos, drafting and prosecuting patent applications in software, medical devices, semiconductor, aeronautics and circuits.
Analog and digital circuitry, power amplifiers, power converters, computer architecture, computer/digital bus interfaces, encryption, speech recognition, computer networks, memory and storage systems, image analysis, computer graphics, telemedicine, data compression, glucose monitors, surgical instrumentation, pacemakers, medical electronics and imaging, printed circuit board (PCB) assembly fabrication and testing, wireless & wired telecommunications, information security, data management and cloud computing, semiconductor devices, automotive and aeronautics, PCB and electrical connectors, etc.
Business analytics and AI capabilities: Big data analytics and mining, machine learning of large language models LLM), computer vision including feature extraction, natural language processing (NLP), structured and unstructured databases, statistical modeling for business analytics, classification and clustering methods, neural networks, fuzzy logic, deep learning, and decision trees, etc.